July 15, 2010

Thanks to Britta...

I have been forced back into the blogging world. She knows me so well and knows that I have a weakness for popcorn. Who doesn't?

This may seem like a very mundane post for my grand REentrance to this world, but I can't let my Brittaface down. I assure you that this is going to be the beginning of something beautiful. Get Excited.

I'm not exactly sure why this is called getting "POPCORNED" but I can only assume it is in reference to the first 5 songs that "POP" up when I put my iPod on shuffle. If I don't go with that, then I will make up another definition and things could get inappropriate real fast. So, drum roll please...

1. Dashboard Confessional: Jamie
2. Brian Regan: Whale Noises
3. The Ataris: Angry Nerd Rock
4. The Arcade Fire: Keep the Car Running
5. Aquabats: Nerd Alert

I don't think anyone reads my blog anymore since I haven't blogged since 2008. But, if you are out there I will ask the following people to "POPCORN": Hawley, My little Bean, Skip, Drizzle (even though Britta already requested it, I am here to put more pressure on you).

Alright people, this has been fun. Stay tuned and maybe I'll come up with something to blog about in the near future.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

I love you! Thank you for loving me. Enough to re-enter the blogging world. I can't wait for more posts. And believe me... people will follow. You're too hilarious to ignore. I miss you- but I will be coming soon (hopefully the 26th.) Yeeee haaaa!

Boyer family said...

Love it I can't wait to finally know what your up to on a daily basis. Come see me soon...miss you!

JOE BURNS said...

Hey Lis,

It's Kenz. I'm glad you are blogging again. I'd love to hear what's going on with you. When are you coming through Vegas next? It would be great to see you again!

Lots of love,
Petunia :)

JOE BURNS said...

Hey Lis,

It's Kenz. I'm glad you are blogging again. I'd love to hear what's going on with you. When are you coming through Vegas next? It would be great to see you again!

Lots of love,
Petunia :)