November 23, 2008

My mom did not find this video funny... I disagree.

Apparently, I'm not so good at this blogging thing. The funny thing is, I have actually been a lot of cool places and done some super fun stuff lately but still can't bring myself to sit down and put it into words and pictures. It's a real shame and hopefully I change my attitude and get ambitious soon... for everyone sake. Until then, my roommate Melanie and I have decided that this video is "the natural progression" for my blog.

Setting: A brisk Saturday morning in Late November. I just woke up. Melanie and Staci come lay in my bed. To be honest... I think they were purposely trying to keep me from doing my laundry and cleaning my room (I blame them for the fact those things are still undone.) After what seemed like an eternity of meaningless banter, Staci suggested something that would change the very course of our day. Something that I have only dreamed about doing since I moved into this house... Turn your sound up and enjoy.



Special thanks to Melanie for editing this masterpiece.

12 comments:

dre said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HOLY FREAK THAT'S A GOOD POST LIS.

melissa said...

holy hell... that is amazing... i can't get enough of the chipmunk laughing noise!

Melanie said...

now i can' t help laughing everytime i walk down my stairs because i have an image of you faceplanting into pillows at the bottom and that incredible turkey-chicken-chipmunk noise in my head.

Bendrea said...

Can I try??

Kaesy said...

I loved it. And whoever edited the video needs to go into business for realies.

Aubrey Messick said...

You girls are hilarious! Love the little chipmunk laugh at the end.

Miriam said...

OMG, I was really just laughing out loud. That's awesome!! P.S. Can we be blog friends??

Erin said...

omg. AMAZING. this was worth the wait.

Larisa Edwards said...

LOL!!!!! Lisa i love you for that. You don't need anything more on your blog. That is priceless. Nikki and i just watched it and are almost in tears. Seriously love you. Miss you girls!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am LMAO... That is so freaking hilarious. I love it. good work.

Megan Andersen said...

Sleeze!!! I found you through Linz's blog. Hopefully you won't mind me 'peeping' on you. You are a doll...like always!! I found that to be totally hilarious! So much fun. Okay, has anyone ever told you how much you look like Jennifer Aniston? Cuz I had to do a double take at your header picture.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

shut the hell up. that was hilarious. send me your email so i can add you:) mheideman03@Hotmail.com - This is michelle by the way:)